Apply for Undergraduate Study
Let us take this very important first step with you. Begin the application process, and bring your passions and perspectives to campus.
If you have questions, we are happy to help you through the St. Mike’s admissions process. Contact us at email@example.com for more information.
We look forward to working with you as you apply to Saint Michael’s College undergraduate program.
|Transcripts (submitted by school or school counselor)
|Passport Photo Page
|English Test Scores (IELTS, TOEFL iBT, or Duolingo)
|Essay or Writing Sample
For students needing a US student visa: Before your application will be reviewed, you must also provide financial certification showing funding available for at least one year of study. After you are admitted, our International Student Advisor will issue your Form I-20.
For Fall Semester: April 1
For Spring Semester: November 1
Late applications will be considered on a space-available basis. If you wish to apply after the deadline, it’s important that you contact firstname.lastname@example.org as early as possible.
What Happens After You Apply?
- You will receive an email with a link to our applicant portal, where you can check the status of your application and whether we have received all required documents.
- We will contact you should we have any questions about your application.
- When your application is complete, we will inform you of our decision, usually within two-three weeks. Your decision letter will be available on your applicant portal and will include your international scholarship information.
- A $500 USD deposit is required to secure your place in the program.
- For students needing a US student visa: Before your application will be reviewed, you must also provide financial certification showing funding available for at least one year of study. After you are admitted, our International Student Advisor will issue your Form I-20.